Thursday, April 24, 2014

New York City

What? Another picture tour in ONE WEEK?

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. It seems that I can't stop taking pictures, but I kind of like it ;)

This group of photos is of Grand Central Terminal and Bryant Park. This was the first time I've been to both (I believe) and it definitely was fun!

Enjoy!

P.S.--can you tell that I tried to put the photos in some kind of order? I'm not sure if I did too well of a job but I tried! Haha :)




The ceiling in the GCT













This is one of my favourite photos from the bunch and I don't understand why. I suppose it's due to the stairs.

Spring is in bloom! It had been pretty chilly during the trip but once the sun finally shined through, it was nice and warm :)









That is pretty much my trip. If you have any questions or comments feel free to share them :) Do you like taking pictures? And if so, do you use a digital or a film camera? I use both but there is something about film that makes it more exciting! I guess it's because you really have to plan your photos before taking them.

I'm expecting to publish a non-photo post soon as well so that we can have some variation within my blog, so stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment